Tuesday, January 10, 2017

PICKING UP STITCHES

When I first started to knit I would pass this over to my Mum. I liked the knitting part but not the finishing. So if there were stitches to pick up I couldn't or wouldn't do it!
Eventually I had no choice, my poor Mum passed away so I made myself learn.
Now there is You Tube and how much easier it is to find out how to do *everything*?
I found this easy to follow video and so wish I'd seen it all those years ago before the internet.......yes there was a time before the internet....lol
Makes me feel so old sometimes when I think about it. Some people have never known life without it....I can even remember the truly dark times before television !!!
Anyway, back to the here and now. If you're struggling picking up stitches, take a look at this and life on the knitting needles will become a whole lot easier x

No comments:

Post a Comment