Saturday, January 7, 2017

*LITTLE DREAMER* baby blanket


                                              
One of my favourite baby blanket designs. I've made several of these in different colours and yarn weights. The pattern is in double knit but I prefer to use baby soft Aran yarn on a bigger needle. The blanket comes out a touch bigger but the overall pattern is the same.
For the main photo here I added a few crocheted flowers (not included in the pattern) and on the pink one I used guipure lace daisies to decorate it. Both look so pretty, but for a baby boy I preferred to have no decoration.


Worked in 4 triangles and sewn together, using the loop stitch from the beginning of every row. Very neat and easy.
My knitting pattern is available (pdf only) from https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/288348951/little-dreamer-baby-shawlblanket

No comments:

Post a Comment