Wednesday, January 11, 2017

*BABY BUTTERCUP* baby blanket








I knitted *BABY BUTTERCUP* in a very soft Aran weight yarn, so cozy for winter babies. I decorated it with white guipure lace daisies, but this is entirely optional.

 The finished size is approx. 36x36ins/92x92cms. It is worked in 4 triangles and these are sewn together at the end.

You will need approx. 550gms baby soft Aran weight yarn and 1xpair 5mm knitting needles.
The textured patterns looks harder than they are and are super easy to pick up and remember.
I have made this blanket several times and, no matter the type of Aran yarn used, it always knits up very easily. I knitted it in pure white for a winter Christening, it would also make a beautiful gift for a new baby.
My knitting pattern for this design is available (pdf only) from https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/489656847/baby-buttercup-blanket-knitting-pattern






 














No comments:

Post a Comment