Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

Hi and welcome to anyone visiting my blog.
I now live in Manchester but I was born in Watford, bit of a South/North shift I know.
I love to knit and I expect you do too or maybe you are just getting started, either way I hope you will enjoy my blog where I will be posting my knitting designs and links to the patterns. Other stuff too I'm sure x 


It was my late mum who taught me to knit more than 50 years ago when I was just a little girl. I would pester her to *knit my finger*, what a nuisance I must have been, anyway, bless you mum you taught me well x 


I'm happy to say that knitting is becoming popular once again and with the huge range of knitting yarns now available in different colours and textures, there is something for everyone out there, from us old hands to the very new knitters.


Knitting isn't confined to clothes, there are fabulous designers of home wares,  toys, textile art and much more.


So needles and yarn at the ready........let's go xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment